Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hometown

Yo... Everybody... I goin back to hometown today. Please Don't Miss me because I wouldn't miss you. Muahahah~~

The Process to reach my hometown:

1.) 3 hours express bus to Ipoh
2.) 30 minutes for waiting general bus upon arrival in Ipoh Express Bus station
3.) 15-30 minutes the duration to go to another General Bus station
4.) 1-2 hours to reach my hometown.
Total: 6 hours.

It was booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring. :'''''(

Oh.. yea not to be forget, I will be back probably on Friday.

Another process:
From hometown 9am-1pm to arrive at Pudu Station.
From Pudu station take a 69 Rapid KL bus to go back. It gonna took me about atlease 1 hours excluded the time while I'm waiting the "best" service bus transport in Mas. What a "joy" to share. :'')

No comments: