Monday, December 19, 2005

Record

It was only 6.30am, alarm clock already ringing for the master to wake up for a very spcial occasion today. Can't really wait for the occasion today, b'coz I'm gonna to a 4 stars hotel at Subang which is called the Hotel Villa.
I reached there at 8am. Uncle Joshua, Aunty Joshephine, their childrens and I were busying for the seat arrangement. The chairs are dirty as well for the floor. We have the order the workers to clean the floor and change the chairs.

Is like 8.30, already has one delegate came to register and is waiting for the class to start at 9am. Some lost their way and Uncle Joshua managed to find the lost sheep.

9.10am, the course started and I was sitting inside behind. There were 2 types of seat arrangement. One is for the delegates to sit is like a "U" shape and 3 tables for delegates to dicussion. I was sitting the discussion table. ;)

10.30am, tea break. After that the tea break they continue their class.
1.30pm, lunch time. All of us r eligible to took our lunch in the restraunt of the hotel. It is a buffet type. Before I have my lunch, my stomach already full. But I just can't holds myself of getting away of the foods b'coz it is so attrative.:)

2.15pm, resume the class.

4pm, tea break. After the tea break, class resume as usual.

8pm, officially end the Day 1 class.

Without any much, I'm helping Aunty Josephine like backing up her for the class. She is an organiser who incharge. So I just like helping her but actually I just sitting behind the table and does nothing. B'coz there has nothing to help.

It is quiet bore for me but I really appreciate for what have I done 2day. Although it is tire... tire... but I really has a great experience. :)

11.20pm

No comments: