Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Second B'day Cake




This is the Second cake after PCCG. At the late afternoon. I was been called by my fren who r in yellow colour shirt.

Conversation:

She: Come to IOI Mall... just come.

Me: Okay. 15 minutes.

So, I went to shower and straight taken off to IOI Mall. I took the parking ticket, enter IOI parking teritory and parked. I went off from the car and walk straight to the King's Cake Shop.

I saw them was outside. I was quiet suprise to see a cake and a a girl(leng lui) that i'd never knew. Okay. It was quiet nervous when I walking toward them, I'm so afraid of dunno what should I talk to them.

I reached them and setttle down. After introduction, I told her this...

" Hey, so sorry ooo. The 1st time u met me have to celebrate my birthday, u dun mind one ooo."

kkekeek~~ nothing happened she just keep laughing. It was hot outside of IOI so we decided to move to other place to celebrate my b'day. So we went "Old Town Kopitiam". They sang happy b'day song to me in a softly and gentle way cause it was full house in the rest.. Can't believe.

After that, it was a whole day out until night. Where another fren almost all school-mates goin to celebrate with me.

To be Continue...

No comments: