Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Feeling

I always tell my frens not to let feeling rules u, if u did let feeling rules u, in your life you will encounter many decision that are variable means no constant answer.

Sometimes I ask myself, how i can be so mature that I can control over my feeling. I mean living without feeling is unlikely to happened but if it did happened it is likely you became emotionless. Do you agree?

Today I just being struck by a case which the core is about feeling. Feeling so despair, rejected, heart-broken, feeling tat keep u in struggle to cope and recover back to normal condition, it is like no way out!

Well, question come to me. Am I so good in control of my feeling? Today, I learned that is impossible to control your feeling when it comes to real test and experience but thankfully I learned that I have a God that can uphold me during the time of difficulties, loneliless, and such negative feeling.

I believe continue to allow God to work in your life, the biggest things that you gonna to face, is when God using you wholely.

Sigh~~ I also dunno what i am talking about.
Anyway, the above passage I wrote it without thinking much of it.

No comments: