Monday, September 04, 2006

1 - 2 September 2006

1 September 2006
Woke up in the morning about 9am, I was so tiring b'coz yes2day i went back home around 2 something. :) Well, is a good day. I shall go back to hometown. Although there are laziness in me but still I looking forward to it. Took my breakfast, hanging around in the house and packed things into the car. :) I drove all the way back to hometown.
While on the way home, I dropped down in Bidor where I needed to pick up my aunty and a kid as well. We stay for awhile then only begin our journey back to hometown again. :)
We reached hometown about 3pm. It was tire but was excited and happy. Nothing was special the day and night I went to bed at nite.. kaka~~sound funny.. ;)

2 September 2006
It was morning and a new day. As I woke up it was very cold. It always been cold there in the morning. While when i look at my mobile phone is been alredy very late. The time is 10am++. I need to clean the floor and clean the windows. After that, I took my bath and go for a nap. As I washing my face, I grandfather fell on the floor. The bowl which he was holding was broken into pieces as he press on it while falling down. The cut was quiet deep and serious, blood came out profusely. We bought him to the clinic later on. The doctor sew his wound and gave some medicine so that the wound can heal faster. After taken my dinner I took a rest then turned on my laptop and do my assignment. Then go sleep .. ~~:(

No comments: