Wednesday, October 25, 2006

#1 Mouse in the World!!!



This is the mouse that I'm talking about. I just bought it and I'd taken pictures straight after when i reached home. :)
Dunno why I like it very much. This might because I lost the previous one that had been stolen. I just so missed the one that i used to had. :(

But this one is another member which belongs to its family. I dun wan to lose it again.. :)

Being in the box is just useless unless u wan to be as decoration and kept it for some reason. Is not goin to work if the mouse couldn't break itself out the box.

BOOM!! BOOM!!

Look~~ - Is OUT!!! It managed to break itself off from the box.

Cool... I just like it very much. This is a cool gadget or necessity. Is not just a mouse but is a mouse that can play music. :) Well, I mean music is the noise that produces when u use the scroll buttons. I dun mind that music(noise) but i just enjoy it when i use the scroll button.. wakak.. :)

Okay... This mouse only cost me RM49. Not cheap? just ok? Well, I had been exploring few shops of this mouse. All of them sell from RM70 to RM80..? About RM20 less than that, plus this is the 2nd last that i got. :)

Anyway, is late... I need to go bed to sleep la.. wakkaka
Good Nite~~
God Bless You~~

No comments: