Friday, May 08, 2009

Old friends, old time

On the Friday, I received a strange call. She addressed her name but I hardly recall. In the conversation, I trying to clarify as much as information I could to avoid any misunderstood. Finally, I came to a realized it was an old classmate from primary school.

I'd been invited for a gathering tonight. I so much so wanted to go but I really got a planned for 2nite . I told her will be confirmed later by today.

In the night, I finished up everything and give them a call, saying that I will be coming very late and i did attended for the gathering at "Cola Cafe" at Jalan Genting Klang.

It was 6 of us who turned out. I was surprised and shocked because I really can't recall most of them. Anyhow, it is a good one finally we met up for a long long times. It's been ten (10) years, we have not had a chance but this time is really different.

All stuffs that has been stored in my memory were unearth bit by bit. It is something really got me cheer up.

No comments: