Sunday, July 31, 2005

Eased & Relieved

It is a big relieved I would like to share with u all whosever reading my blog.

Make it short, I was feeling sad, disappointed and discouragement from a fren for some reason not just that but actually I spoke to him in an uncomfortable, straight(abit only la..) way. So, after a few weeks when I decided to carry on reading the book where I stop. The words just turned up and speaks to me meaningfully that I couldn't expect it.

It says " It is not enough just to say relationships are important; we must prove it by investing time in them. Words alone are worthless. "My children, our love should not be just words and talk; it must be true love, which showns itself in action." Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is "T-I-M-E." -The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren.

It was a big relieved after the short passage that I've read. I hopes it helps u too. Yeahhhh... ;)

No comments: