Thursday, July 28, 2005

Result in Sport Carnival Day


Hey... Just some photos that just want to show you about the skins that has been highly exposed to Red Hot Sun. Hehe~~ I'm not promoting myself la... just sharing a recommendation to who are reading my Blog. LoL.

Why I did that, b'coz I was one of the crew members that have to "Jaga" the "Store" lo. No umbrella and have no choice but to scarifice myself just a little bit to the College... (Actually I'm not that scarifice la...) b'coz oooo many crews member actually work harder then me... I was in at a time lazying and chatting with a fren inside the building.. Hehe~~ Thus, a lass cames and approched us and was sharing something. It actually not sharing la.. She is actually promoting her own made popiah... I didn't took it but my fren did. I think it cound taste good without the sampal.. haih... My fren also never give face to that gal also but he was so honest that he tell her about the popiah is good but the sampal taste BAD!

No comments: