Friday, January 27, 2006

Day 1 in Hometown

I woke up at 7am this morning, my mom woke me up only when my uncle arrived my house. We suppose to leave KL by 8 to avoid bad traffic to hometown, a little village under a little cute town call the "Batu Gajah".

Batu Gajah is a small town. I use to study there from Standard 1 to Standard 4 then I shifted to KL where I wouldn't go if I have a choice. But when I looked back, I think i'm consider lucky that I left the small little town to a slighty bigger city in Kuala Lumpur.

I do have many many frens here, but because I didn't keep in touch with them and for now, I have no frens whenever I came back. Not that worst, I still have 2 frens here but they already gone out to the society and working now. Even when I came back normally they won't be here.

I slept in the car all the way to my hometown. I was exhasted because I slept very late last nite at about 4am. I'm playing Maple with Wai Hong to leveling until 10. Silly me, I didn;t notice I was just level 9 b4 when I reached the sea port where it need minimum level 10 to process to next island. so I left wai hong alone and he leveling by himself. ( I hope he is able to wake up for the Moral class 2molo at 8.45am... kekek~~)

Of couse when I reached home in hometown. I have to upload all the stuffs from the car. I met a long old time fren while when I uploading the stuffs. This fren I have not meet him for a year, he is really a good guy. We had breakfast together at old place.

After breakfast, went back to home and have to do some cleaning. I have to lap the window, because of too hot I stopped half way and will continue 2molo. My fren took me to the saloon to cut hair. Wow... Is not cheap, it cost me RM14 just for a normal cut. I could get RM7 in my village here. haih... If I know earlier I wouldn't follow him.

Came home of couse the first thing is to go clean up myself la... and then had lunch at 2.30pm. After lunch, I rest for awhile, I took a long nap until almost 6pm. Then suddenly msg came... WOW~~

After I have woke up, just so happen my mom is preparing the for the rice to be cook. She caught me as a victim, to help her to wash the rice and cook it with the rice cooker.

After dinner, take some rest, watch TV, infront of laptop and go out with my fren to "tiup angin".

Waiting for next day to come... SLEEP!!!

No comments: