Saturday, June 24, 2006

New Level, New Semester, & New Begin...

Just like a split second when I flash back my memory and coming back to reality is all over. Everything was over. Everything which needs to be accomplish already accomplished and those are not accomplish has already over and no way back to the past and accomplish it.

We all made mistake and make decision which is either good or bad. Sometimes a bad decision might be worse u ever had but sometimes is not the way u think. There are bad decision lead to good time and will reward u with fullfillment. A good decision is always what we think is accomplished but I dun think so... b'coz we all can't guaranteed or give 100% for sure. We human always made mistake and it always shaken our confidence.

For this new level, new semester and new begin... I really dun have any objective. I just wanna to get the stuffs done and let see what plan has for me. :)

Anyway, my new semester of the level begin on June 25 on Monday. Yeah~~ Gonna to love the start... :)

No comments: