Wednesday, July 12, 2006

College - Week 3

Is been a very tiring and enjoyable week 3 in college. Time table is super the unbalance and pack especially on the Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

On Tuesday, the class starts from 10am-5pm in between there is 105 minutes to rest. I think most of the time, I won't be staying in the college instead I will go out with them to have lunch and other activities. :)

On Wednesday, the starts at 8am-3pm, in b/w also has 105 minutes.... as for today I will be staying in college in do "MY" assignment. The deadline for the assignmnet will be on the 14 of July. But as for me, I will need to finish by Today which is 12/7/2006.

As for Thursday, is 2molo... I dunno la.. I can't predict future ... muhahaha~~~ 2molo schedule will be from 8am to 5pm again but this time the break time is 3++ hours.

How about u guys...?? You guys also having tight schedule like me...??? YOU BUSY PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!

No comments: