Saturday, July 22, 2006

Highlight for the past few weeks~~

13/7/2006 - Thursday (Lao Po NEW! Laptop[Duo Core])
At the night at about 7pm, I went to fetch my lao po, and dad, then only we went to Kepong to collect the NEW! Laptop from my lao po's mum. Later on, mum take us to a place yam cha and also at the same time we called up a fren(lao po's fren who just came b from England) to mamak for yam cha. The first look at her is u wonldn't believe she is localised b'coz she has a fairly skin. :)

14/7/2006 - Friday (Mid Valley)
As usual we did. We went for a lunch after class me and another lao po went to Mid Valley to meet a fren who just came back from England. We met her near the Cinema and decided to have a drink at MacD. We ordered a Tea Time Combo and sat there until 5pm then only we left for home. At the night time, I went to my fren house to install some necessary program and patches for the Window to keep it safe from attacks. :) I left the house at about 12am. :)

20/7/2006 - Thursday (Genting for lunch)













On Thursday right after the class when we were thinking of goin where to lunch~~~ Sobody yell GENTING!!! Muhaha~~ Of coz the driver(Y.Yee) took the challege and go to Genting! Just for LUNCH!!! We have 3 hours break before the next class which mean we have enough time to come back from GENTING!!! WoW.. Incredible... We just made it!! haha~~ Take a look at the combine pictures.!

21/7/2006 - Friday (Puchong-KL-Puchong)
Hehe~~ I went to Cheras to met my lao po and mum and they took me around the KL and now I knew where is the "tapak" of "AhGua(Shemale)" located in KL. After yam cha at the mamak in KL(near KLCC) we moved on to Puchong to met another group of frens then only we went back to Cheras and I took my car and everybody left from there. :)
Muhahaa~~

No comments: