Wednesday, March 28, 2007

MacD

Yesterday, I went to MacD with my fren. At about 7pm, we reached there. Our purpose is to do revision for upcoming exam that is 2 days away. We had the coupon and got our set of meal. It was delicious but very full. Then, I ordered a cup of tea as it would able to give my stomach a relieve and also it wouldn't affect my sleeping unlike coffeee.. :)

We sat there until 10.45pm then left but as for me i settled down there until 1 in the midnight and refilled couple of tea. haha...

I got back home around 2am after feeded the car with fuel as well as injected air into its hand and leg. keke... :)

Ok la... is around 2.15am now, 2molo i still had to wake up at about 7am to get off to the college. haha... Dunno what to write already!! STOP HERE la..

Good Night and Good Morning!!

No comments: