Sunday, August 26, 2007

Salt & Light!

We are "The Salt of the Earth" and "The Light of the World"

God wants
the salt of the earth to be preserved/protected the saltiness before present/place/position the light of the world to shine.

When the first time, I came out from the water. I have the saltiness. I always have a heart to help other people even before I came out from water. I'm hoping that He will use me to bring more people into salvation and helping the poor. I been very activate in exposing the saltiness to the world until I forgotten retreat even other had told me! However, this determination of heart have been weaken when time pass and eventually it drown!!!

I always thought that the saltiness in me would last for longer period and not that short. It just happened in and after a decision. The world seem to have change. The raining season is more another creation is just a bad day. The sun no longer remain me he is angry instead I'm blaming why is so hot. The moon no longer noticeable even it appeared. Tree and flower has no more attraction because I wouldn't see them with my sight. Song I usually like to sing is no longer my favorite. There is colour but colour with grey and white.

I'm hoping so much I would return in some day and some time in my life! I would keep my faith unto Him even though my world seem to fade away!

No comments: