Saturday, September 01, 2007

Night Scene


FIRST...














I saw toys for selling...

Can they sell???
Why they must sell???
Are they so poor???

SECOND...














There are many people waiting for bus at the bus station...

THIRD...















Last time, there is only 7-11 opened...
And now... KK is just next to it...

FOURTH...















As I'm waiting bus, I saw this two building. Is eye catching... I just took it down...
The one at the left is Hilton...
The one at the right is Le Meridien...

FIFTH...















Another building is quite eye catching. It is the KL Sentral...

SIXTH...















My sight is at the two building and as my sight coming backward I saw this two street light.

Is a normal street light but is been very helpful to many.

=============================================
Bus no. U69 came, I got in and back to home! Good Night~~===
=============================================

No comments: