Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Life in HP - Week 3 Day 2 (HAPPY LANTERN DAY)

Today i had my breakfast with lao po. After that, we went back. Haha~~ late already~~ our leader said, today late 8.38 already!! Not a problem~~ We just written there 8.38 sign in.
Nothing special except got one customer very high tempo! He had the intention of throwing out every word from his mouth. :( He just look ugly and lack of moral.. haha~~ Sometimes i do that too... In the mean time, I got a technical problem with my CISCO phone, two calls coming in at the same time, which would not be happen during the normal operation. Never mind, I pass my call to my senior college after being scold.!~
After 5pm, I do the data entry. Suppose 5.30 should sign out but today because there is many order forms to be log so leader ask me to stay late to do the logging and would pay us OT. YES!! OT... First time experience OT. Of coz I put extra effort for that. From 5pm to 8pm, I got a total of 5 order forms done. It look very little but is very time consuming.
At 8pm, I went to back to Bukit Jalil as i park my car there. I drove to Cheras to meet my lao po have dinner. We are like driving the car from one place to another just to find a place to eat. Today is the day of lantern. In leisure mall, there are many lantern is hanged in the middle of the air for displaying. All these are made from customer, look nice but not really simple. There is nothing worth eating so we went to a normal food court which we went before. After dinner, we went home~~
Though, is a long working day for me, I dun feel tire instead i feel fullfillment. Anyway, I getting tire now, 2molo new challeges is coming... Wish me All The Best~~


HAPPY LANTERN DAY!!!

No comments: