Monday, September 17, 2007

Week 2 - First Day

The First Day of the Second Week... Light Raindrop

As usual, today i woke up very early in the morning to prepare to take bus and go to work. Although it may seem to be very tire... but I dun feel it instead I looking forward everyday. I dunno why but it just keep me going...
Normally, I would be very lazy to wake up early go to classes in college.

Well, I went to office taken a cup of nescafe and went back to my desk to do my work. Today my ID is already approved from the India branch and starting from today I can use my own ID to login to the computer. Today, suppose i got to do the receiving the inbound call. Due to lack of telephone, my ID wasn't register yet with the CAD. So, today one of the permanent stuff, submit my ID to the branch in Shanghai for approval. The process indeed looks confusing but is the normal practice for them.

I did a few outbound calls. Indeed, is a totally different eXperience. I successful close few deal with customer but still fail one deal.

Upon ID approval, I were told to attempt for some inbound call. haha~~ Believe it anot... I found it very excited... :) There are customers who have question-minded, ask many many question. There are customer who are straight forward, straight to the point. Customer is just so funny sometimes... :) The calls is none stop, once it end another is in.

I felt the responsible. It not a one way tickets. There are many follow up. Customer gets your name and expect to look for you again. If they are kind, of coz is good but if for thouse customer with very anger... Die!~~ Haha~~

Aiyoh~~ Good Sleep lo~~ Looking forward for 2molo la... Anyway, I got a college very helpful and nice. He has been helping me alot. I feel very bless~~ :)
wakaka~~ Must thanks him ~~ :)

No comments: